The fourth chakra is the heart chakra or anahata. In Sanskrit, anahata means “unhurt, unstruck, and unbeaten”. Anahata is associated with balance, calmness, and serenity.
The heart chakra is located in the center of the chest at the heart level. It is the center of your bonds with others, your sense of caring and compassion, your feelings of self-love, generosity, kindness, and respect.
The heart chakra has been known as the center of love, unity, and balance.
Crystals: jade, malachite, rose quartz, emerald, rhodonite, pr
Food: kiwi fruit, spinach, kale, green apples, pears, chard, lettuce, broccoli, peas, avocados, cabbage, peppers, zucchini, grapes, and celery
Shape: Crescent moon
Rights: To love
Endocrine gland: Thymus
Physical association: Heart, lungs, circulatory system, arms, hands
Psychological function: Love
Identity: Social identity
Planets: Venus, the Sun
Incense: Jasmin, lavender, rose
Herb: Yarrow, meadowsweet, oris root
Tarot suite: Swords
Heart Chakra Affirmations
- I am open to love.
- All love resides within my heart.
- I love and accept myself.
- I nurture my inner child.
- I live in balance, in a state of gratitude.
- I forgive myself.
- I am open to love and kindness.
- I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love.
- I am connected with others.
- I feel a sense of unity with nature and animals.
- I accept things as they are.
- I am peaceful.