We have many psychic senses that the spirit uses to receive more subtle information, beyond the five ordinary senses. These are Clairvoyance (Seeing), Clairaudience (Hearing), Clairalience (Smelling), Clairgustance (Tasting), Clairsentience (Feeling), & Claircognizance (Knowing). You may have one of these gifts, or many like I do 🙂 In this series we’ll go over each in detail…starting with Clairvoyance.
A Clairvoyant is someone who uses the psychic ability of the third eye to “see” energy in the form of colors, pictures, images, light and movement. Clairvoyance is a French word that means “Clear Seeing.” Clairvoyance is often used as a general term encompassing phenomena such as telepathy, second sight, prophetic visions, and dreams. A clairvoyant can pick up on knowledge and information not necessarily known to any other person, not obtained by ordinary channels of perceiving or reasoning. It is a form of extrasensory perception (ESP).
Signs you might be Clairvoyant:
- You constantly daydream
- You see flashes of light, color, symbols, numbers, or images
- You have frequent vivid dreams
- You have a deep connection with things around you, especially nature
- You see how things fit together. You’re a master problem solver
- You see things moving in the corner of your eye
- You see auras or glowing lights around people
Remember being Clairvoyant, just like any of the other psychic senses, is a gift. It is meant to be a very positive thing in your life. You can work with it or work against it…it’s your choice.