Skip to content
Members-only Circle Challenges are based on proven S.M.A.R.T. Goals principles and are meant to provide fun and engaging exercises to practice and develop skills over the course of 4 weeks.
Basic Circle Challenge Info:
- Think of Circle Challenges like brain games, as a fun way to introduce new skills or develop current skills and build “mental muscle memory.” In the end it’s not necessarily about the end product but more about the learning and the fun along the way.
- Each Circle Challenge is 4 weeks long. Each week focuses on the accomplishment of results-oriented Milestones.
- Progression to the next week is unlocked by completing each Milestone in time. Because these challenges are timed, access to only the current Milestone will be available.
- Circle Challenges are community-driven opportunities to challenge ourselves, learn a new skill, and have a lot of fun together as we support each other through each milestone.
- These members-only events are limited-capacity, so keep an eye out for new challenges so you can sign up in time with your Free Membership.
- Each Circle Challenge is created and led by our team of mentors and coaches and include group guidance through each skill and milestone.
- Click to Read Rules and Guidelines